OpenEPM1270 Package B, CPLD Development Board
Post: (HKPOST, BPOST, China Post)
Free shipping on first 0.2kg for orders over US $19.90
Express:(FEDEX, UPS, DHL, TNT)
For the United States, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Italy, France, Spain, France,India, the United Kingdom and Russian:
Free shipping on first 0.5kg for orders over US $69.90
Free shipping on first 0.5kg for orders over US $99.90
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00(Registered Mail)
60 days quality guarantee for all products
Rich inventory, you can find all the electronic components of the world's major brands
Variety of payment methods
Variety of logistics options, fast and cheap
- USA / Canada / Mexico Europe Australia / New Zealand Asia
- $ 20.00 $ 25.00 $ 22.00~ 25.00 $ 18.00~ 22.00
- $ 2.00 $ 4.00 $ 4.00 $ 4.00
Free Fedex - order over $69.9/ $99.9
Free Post - order over $19.9
Utsource is a global electronic components online service platform, where many outstanding suppliers are gathered. Utsource provide the FBU (Fulfillment by Utsource) service, it is an integrated service for SME(Small and medium enterprises) users. Features: high efficiency, high speed, safety and convenience.
- High Efficiency
- High Speed
OpenEPM1270 is a CPLD development board that features the EPM1270 device onboard. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with ALTERA MAX II series CPLD devices.
What's On Board
- EPM1270:onboard CPLD device which features:
- Operating Frequency: 50MHz
- Operating Voltage: 1.5-3.3V
- Package: QFP144
- I/Os: 116
- LEs: 1,270, the equivalent to 4,000 logic gates
- Debugging/Programming: JTAG
- AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
- Power switch
- Power indicator
- LEDs: convenient for indicating I/O status and/or program running state
- Joystick: five positions
- Reset button
- 8 I/Os interface: for connecting accessory boards
- 16 I/Os interface: for connecting accessory boards
- 8 I/Os interface: for connecting accessory boards
- 32 I/Os interface: for connecting accessory boards
For interface 9-12: it's possible to emulate the interfaces as ONE-WIRE, USART, I2C, SPI, PS/2, etc.
- 1-WIRE interface: for connecting 1-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCD, such as the LCD1602 (5V Blue Backlight) in Package B
- 5V DC jack
- JTAG interface: for programming/debugging
- MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- LEDs jumper
- Buzzer jumper
For jumper 18-19:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires
OpenEPM1270 Development Board
Connecting to LCD1602
Connecting to USB Blaster
Connecting to various peripherals
Connecting to USB UART Board via UART
Connecting to 8 SEG LED Board via 16I/Os
8 Push Buttons on the 8 I/Os interface
Connecting to 5 IO Keypad
4x4 Keypad on the 8 I/Os interface
Connecting to EEPROM Board via I2C
Connecting to VGA PS2 Board
Connecting to any accessory board you need
Note: The OpenEPM1270 does NOT integrate any programming/debugging function, a programmer/debugger is required.
OpenEPM1270 comes with various examples codes for the supported peripherals, which give you a quick start to develop your own application.
|PL2303||USB TO UART||UART||Y||Y|
|PS/2 keyboard||Input device||PS/2||Y||Y|
|Single buttons||Input device||----||Y||Y|
|4x4 keypad||Input device||8I/Os||Y||Y|
|8 SEG LED||Display device||13I/Os||Y||Y|
|VGA monitor||Display device||VGA||Y||Y|
|Character LCD||Display device||11I/Os||Y||Y|
The OpenEPM1270 integrates JTAG interface for programming/debugging.
JTAG Signal Names & Description
|3||TDO||Data from device|
|4||VCC(TRGT)||Target power supply|
|5||TMS||JTAG state machine control|
|9||TDI||Data to device|
JTAG Header Pinout
The User Guide CD includes development resources listed as follow:
- Related Software (Quaters II etc.)
- Demo Code (Verilog and VHDL)
- Schematic (PDF)
- CPLD Development Documentations (Datasheets etc.)
very good parts, i will buy again, thanks!
Good item. Fast shipping. Will buy more. Thank you UTSOURCE!
Thank you, everything was okay.
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm very delighted to do business with you ! everything is perfect; the chips the packaging ...
Thank you !
International payment method
- Paypal US $0.00
- Credit Card US $0.00
- Amex US $0.00
- Wire Transfer charge US $15.00 banking fee.
- Moneygram US $0.00
- Western Union US $0.00
European payment method
- Sofort US $0.00
- Eps US $0.00
- Sepa US $0.00
- onlinebetalen US $0.00
- Bancontact US $0.00
- Mybank US $0.00
- YandexMoney US $0.00
- QIWI US $0.00
- WebMoney US $0.00
- Dotpay US $0.00
- P24 US $0.00
- Payu US $0.00
- Turkish Credit Bank Card US $0.00
America/Asia payment method
- Boletol US $0.00
- Itau US $0.00
- OXXO US $0.00
- Banamex US $0.00
- Bancomer US $0.00
- Santander US $0.00
- Spei US $0.00
- Paytm US $0.00
Step5:bar-code shipping tag