Category: IC Chips
Description： SERIAL COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER CONTROLLER AREA NETWORK PROTOCOL
Price range ($)
- Users could add parts to cart and upload BOM when they searching parts, calculate cost in a second, offer you the best bill of materials.
- Some specific products need to reach the minimum order quantity.
- Users could get coupons randomly when they applied plus member. Utsource offers different buying options with different product quality from different seller stores when placing orders.
- Users could add products to“inquiry cart" and submit your inquiry, utsource will send quotation email to you.
- If you need add additional order instructions like Tax Invoice or Remark, please put them on the ordering information page.
- All order information could be checked in your "account center"page
- Please confirm the product description when placing order.
- The order can’t be canceled after shipment, so please email customer service to revise order details before shipment.
- Utsource Mobile browser version and APP could be downloaded to find parts anytime, anywhere if needed.
- Please choose right language and currency to place order if needed.
- UTSOURCE supports global payments, including mainstream US PAYPAL, credit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, JCB), WEST UNION, Moneygram;
- Popular payment in Europe: SofortBanking, Trustpay, Paysafecard;
- Middle East: CashU, Onecard;
- Southeast Asia : MOLPay;
- Russia commonly used: Qiwi, Yandex Money, WebMoney;
- The Dutch payment: iDEAL, Polish Dotpay,
- Brazilian payment: Boleto
- These above payments have a high market share in the local area with better payment experience, simpler payment method.
- USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS could be selected.
- Express: (FEDEX, UPS, DHL, TNT)Free shipping on first 0.5kg for orders over 150$, Overweight will be charged separately.
- It is available for users to select "Freight Collect"depending on their requirement
- It may cost additional remote fees for delivery if you are in a remote area.
- Shipping price for your order will be calculated automatically in the shopping cart.If you have any questions about shipping costs, you can write to us and we will confirm it manually.
- For in-stock parts, orders normally could be shipped out within 1-2days.
- Delivery date: usually 2 to 5 working days.
- Shipping Tracking Number will be sent by email or you can go to APP or website "account center" to check once your order has been shipped.
- Invoice could be downloaded from "account center" > "my invoice" if needed
Gift Coupon/Plus service
- You could receive US $5 shipping coupon (applicable to new users)
- Offer 30-day PLUS free trial service( The plus service will be stopped automatically after the end of the trial, and no extra charge will be generated. Commodity prices are usually reduced by 10%)
- “Funds account” could be used for your next order purchase If you have money that has been returned to your “Funds account”. (You could check it in “My Account” > “Funds account” )
- Utsource offers professional customer service worldwide in USA, Mexico, Brazil, Italy, France, Germany and many other places.
Returns are normally accepted when completed within 60 days from the date of the parcel delivered.
Defective ( Please provide a third party quality report of nonconforming products)
Return Freight charges must be prepaid; we will not accept COD shipments.
All UTSOURCE purchases have a 60 days money back return policy, plus a 90 days UTSOURCE warranty against any manufacturing defects.This warranty shall not apply to any item where defects have been caused by improper customer assembly, failure by customer to follow instructions, product modification, negligent or improper operation.
- AN82527 Price
- AN82527 Pdf
- AN82527 Hard to find
- AN82527 Pinout
- AN82527 Obsolete
- AN82527 Image
- AN82527 Buy
- AN82527 Picture
- AN82527 Sell
- AN82527 In Stock
- AN82527 Search
- AN82527 Distributor
- AN82527 Datasheet
- AN82527 New&Original
- AN82527 Application
- AN82527 Series
- AN82527 Replacement
- AN82527 TI(Intel)
- AN82527 find
- AN82527 purchase
- AN82527 need
- AN82527 shopping
- AN82527 store
- AN82527 Cheap
- AN82527 transistor
- AN82527 equivalent
- AN82527 Electronic Component
- AN82527 SERIAL COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER CONTROLLER AREA NETWORK PROTOCOL
AN82527 has several brands around the world that may have alternate names for AN82527 due to regional differences or acquisition. AN82527 may also be known as the following names:
SERIAL COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER CONTROLLER AREA NETWORK PROTOCOL
≥1: US $3.04200 US $2.73780
≥5: US $2.73780 US $2.46402
≥10: US $2.58570 US $2.32713
≥20: US $2.50965 US $2.25868
≥50: US $2.43360 US $2.19024
≥100: US $2.35755 US $2.12179
≥200: US $2.28150 US $2.05335
≥500: US $2.20545 US $1.98490
≥1000: US $2.12940 US $1.91646
≥1: US $3.47850 US $3.13065
SERIAL COMMUNICATIONS CONTROLLER CONTROLLER AREA NETWORK PROTOCOL
≥1: US $3.94230 US $3.54807
AN82527 is a popular integrated device manufactured by intel that performs serial communication according to the Control Area Network (CAN) protocol and compatible with V2.0A and V2.0B standard. It is widely used to perform serial communication functions such as transmission and reception of messages, message filtering, transmit search, and interrupt search with minimal interaction from the host microcontroller or the central processing unit.
Pin Configuration of AN82527
AN82527 is fabricated using intel’s most renowned technology which is CHMOS III 5V technology and is available in 44 lead PLCC for the automotive temperature range from -40 to +125 Celsius degrees. There are separate ground pins for digital and analog and they must be connected to a Vss board plane. Vcc is the power supply pin and it has to be connected to +5V DC sources.
Provides digital ground
Provides analog ground
Provide power to the device
Input for an external clock
Push pull output from the internal oscillator
Programmable clock output
Reset pins with two modes of cold and warm resets.
Low level pin enable access to the 82527
Interrupt pin is an open drain output to the host microcontroller. Power for the ISO low speed physical layer is supplied by Vss/2.
Inputs from the CAN bus lines to the input comparator.
Serial data push-pull output to the CAN bus line.
Address/Data bus in 8-bit multiplexed and non-multiplexed modes. Low byte of Address/Data bus in 16-bit multiplexed mode.
High byte of A/D bus in 16-bit multiplexed mode.
Data bus in 8-bit non-multiplexed mode. Low speed I/O ports.
P2.0 – P2.7/WRH#
P2 in all modes.
P2.6 is INT# when MUX =1 and open drain.
P2.7 is WRH# in 16-bit multiplexed mode.
Pins which selects the four parallel interfaces.
ALE- Used for Intel modes and AS for non-intel modes.
RD# used for Intel modes.
E used for non-intel modes.
WR# in 8-bit intel mode and WRL# in 16-bit Intel mode.
R/W# used for non-intel modes.
READY is an open-drain output to the host microcontroller.
MISO is the serial data output for serial interface mode.
Open-drain output to synchronize accesses from the host microcontroller to the 82527.
Working Principle of AN82527
AN82527 features a powerful CPU interface that offers flexibility to directly interface to many different CPUs. It can be configured to interface with CPUs using an 8-bit,16-bit multiplexed and non-multiplexed addresses/data bus for many architectures whether they are intel or not. There is a flexibility of using SPI communication is also available when a parallel CPU interface is not required.
The AN82527 provides storage for 15 message objects of 8-byte data length. Separate message object can be configured as either transmit or receive except for the last message object. The last message object is a receive-only buffer consisting of a special mask design to permit select groups of different message identifiers to be received. AN82527 also implements a global masking feature for message filtering. This feature permits the user to globally mask any identifier bits of the incoming message.
Functional block diagram of AN82527
The programmable global mask is then can use for both standard and extended messages
Applications of AN82527
· Vehicle Electronic Networking
· Railway applications such as trams, streetcars, undergrounds, light railways & etc.
· Applications in aircraft such as navigation systems, flight state sensors and research PCs in the cockpit.
· Aerospace applications such as fuel systems, linear actuators and aircraft engine control systems.
Significant reduction of wiring using AN82527
Become Utsource Plus member to get a lower price.
30-day PLUS free trial for new users, you can get $14 shipping coupons, and there is no automatic renewal after free trial.Know more