Category: PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Controllers
Description： CURRENT MODE ACTIVE CLAMP PWM CONTROLLER
Price range ($)
- Some specific products need to reach the minimum order quantity.
- All order information could be checked in your "account center"page
- Please confirm the product description when placing order.
- Please choose right language and currency to place order if needed.
- Popular payment in Europe: SofortBanking, Trustpay, Paysafecard;
- Middle East: CashU, Onecard;
- Southeast Asia : MOLPay;
- Russia commonly used: Qiwi, Yandex Money, WebMoney;
- The Dutch payment: iDEAL, Polish Dotpay,
- Brazilian payment: Boleto
- USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS could be selected.
- It is available for users to select "Freight Collect"depending on their requirement
- It may cost additional remote fees for delivery if you are in a remote area.
- For in-stock parts, orders normally could be shipped out within 1-2days.
- Delivery date: usually 2 to 5 working days.
- Invoice could be downloaded from "account center" > "my invoice" if needed
Gift Coupon/Plus service
- You could receive US $5 shipping coupon (applicable to new users)
Returns are normally accepted when completed within 60 days from the date of the parcel delivered.
Defective ( Please provide a third party quality report of nonconforming products)
Return Freight charges must be prepaid; we will not accept COD shipments.
- UCC2893PW Price
- UCC2893PW Pdf
- UCC2893PW Hard to find
- UCC2893PW Pinout
- UCC2893PW Obsolete
- UCC2893PW Image
- UCC2893PW Buy
- UCC2893PW Picture
- UCC2893PW Sell
- UCC2893PW In Stock
- UCC2893PW Search
- UCC2893PW Distributor
- UCC2893PW Datasheet
- UCC2893PW New&Original
- UCC2893PW Application
- UCC2893PW Series
- UCC2893PW Replacement
- UCC2893PW TI(UC)
- UCC2893PW find
- UCC2893PW purchase
- UCC2893PW need
- UCC2893PW shopping
- UCC2893PW store
- UCC2893PW Cheap
- UCC2893PW transistor
- UCC2893PW equivalent
- UCC2893PW Electronic Component
- UCC2893PW CURRENT MODE ACTIVE CLAMP PWM CONTROLLER
UCC2893PW has several brands around the world that may have alternate names for UCC2893PW due to regional differences or acquisition. UCC2893PW may also be known as the following names:
CURRENT MODE ACTIVE CLAMP PWM CONTROLLER
≥1: US $6.22000 US $5.59800
≥5: US $5.59800 US $5.03820
≥10: US $3.73200 US $3.35880
≥20: US $3.11000 US $2.79900
≥50: US $2.86120 US $2.57508
≥100: US $2.61240 US $2.35116
≥200: US $2.36360 US $2.12724
≥500: US $2.23920 US $2.01528
≥1000: US $217.70000 US $195.93000
IC REG CTRLR MULT TOP 16TSSOP
≥1: US $3.39840 US $3.05856
≥5: US $2.83200 US $2.54880
≥10: US $2.03904 US $1.83514
≥20: US $1.98240 US $1.78416
≥50: US $1.92576 US $1.73318
≥100: US $1.86912 US $1.68221
≥200: US $1.81248 US $1.63123
≥500: US $1.75584 US $1.58026
≥1000: US $1.69920 US $1.52928
● Low Output Jitter
● Soft?Stop Shutdown of MAIN and AUX
● Ideal for Active Clamp/Reset Forward, Flyback Converters
● Provides Complementary Auxiliary Driver with Programmable Deadtime (Turn-On Delay) between AUX and MAIN Switches
● Peak Current-Mode Control with Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limiting
● 110-V Input Startup Regulator on UCC2891/3
● TrueDrive 2-A Sink, 2-A Source Outputs
● Accurate Line UV and Line OV Threshold
● Programmable Slope Compensation
● 1.0-MHz Synchronizable Oscillator
● Precise Programmable Maximum Duty Cycle
● Programmable Soft Start
● 150-W to 700-W SMPS
● High-Efficiency, Low EMI/RFI Off-Line or DC/DC Converters
● Server, 48-V Telecom, Datacom
● High Power Adapter, LCD-TV and PDP-TV
The UCC2891/2/3/4 family of PWM controllers is designed to simplify implementation of the various active clamp/reset switching power topologies.
The UCC289x is a peak current-mode, fixed-frequency, high-performance pulse width modulator.
It includes the logic and the drive capability for the auxiliary switch with a simple method of programming the critical delays for proper active clamp operation.
The UCC2891/3 includes a 110-V start-up regulator for initial start-up and to provide keep-alive power during stand-by.
Additional features include an internal programmable slope compensation circuit, precise DMAX limit, and a single resistor programmable synchronizable oscillator. An accurate line monitoring function also programs the converter’s ON and OFF transitions with regard to the bulk input voltage. Along with the UCC2897, this UCC289x family allows the power supply designer to eliminate many of the external components, reducing the size and complexity of the design.
Become Utsource Plus member to get a lower price.