Open1768 Package B, LPC Development Board
5.0 out of 5 stars
Total products: 2335843
Total sales: 2239249
Average lead time: 47.94 Hour
Delivery times (Express): 50856
Delivery times (Post office): 8124
Post: (HKPOST, BPOST, China Post)
Free shipping on first 0.2kg for orders over US $29.90
Express:(FEDEX, UPS, DHL, TNT)
Free shipping on first 0.5kg for orders over US $99.90
Stock Status: 163214
- Brand: Waveshare
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00(Registered Mail)
60 days quality guarantee for all products
Rich inventory, you can find all the electronic components of the world's major brands
Variety of payment methods
Variety of logistics options, fast and cheap
- USA / Canada / Mexico Europe Australia / New Zealand Asia
- $ 20.00 $ 25.00 $ 22.00~ 25.00 $ 18.00~ 22.00
- $ 2.00 $ 4.00 $ 4.00 $ 4.00
Free Fedex - order over $69.9/ $99.9
Free Post - order over $19.9
Utsource is a global electronic components online service platform, where many outstanding suppliers are gathered. Utsource provide the FBU (Fulfillment by Utsource) service, it is an integrated service for SME(Small and medium enterprises) users. Features: high efficiency, high speed, safety and convenience.
- High Efficiency
- High Speed
Open1768 is an ARM Cortex-M3 development board that features an LPC1768 device as the microcontroller. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller.
What's On Board
- LPC1768FBD100:the high performance ARM Cortex-M3 LPC MCU which features:
- Core: Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC
- Operating Frequency: 100MHz Max
- Operating Voltage: 2.4-3.6V (3.3V typical)
- Package: LQFP100
- I/Os: 70
- Memories: 512kB Flash, 64kB RAM
- Communication Interfaces: 2 x SPI, 2 x SSP, 4 x UART, 3 x I2C, 1 x I2S, 6 x PWM, 8 x ADC, 1 x DAC
- Debugging/Programming: supports SWD interfaces, supports ISP through UART
- AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
- LM3526-L: USB power switch and over-current protection
- Power switch
- Power indicator
- LEDs: convenient for indicating I/O status and/or program running state
- USB communication indicator
- Reset button
- User keys: for I/O input test and/or program control
- Joystick: five positions
- 12M crystal oscillator: enables the MCU run at 48M frequency by frequency multiplication
- 32.768K crystal oscillator: for internal RTC, also supports clock calibration
- USB HOST port: for connecting USB flash drive, etc.
- CAN2 interface: communicates with accessory boards which feature the CAN device conveniently
- CAN1 interface: communicates with accessory boards which feature the CAN device conveniently
- I2C0 interface: easily connects to I2C peripherals such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
- SPI0 | SPI1 interface: for connecting SPI peripherals, such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3, etc.
- Ethernet interface: easily connects the MCU to ethernet network by using an additional ethernet module, such as DP83848 Ethernet Board, etc.
- ONE-WIRE interface: easily connects to ONE-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.
- I2S interface (including I2C1, I2C2 interfaces): easily connects to I2S and/or I2C peripherals such as Stereo Audio Device (UDA1380), FRAM (FM24CLxx), etc.
- LCD interface: combined with an 8-bit to 16-bit adapter, supports connecting the 3.2 inch multi-color touch screen LCD (the adapter and LCD are included in Package A/B)
- UART2 | UART3 interface: for connecting UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- PS/2 interface: easily connects to PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse
- Modem interface (including UART1 interface): for connecting Modem and/or UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- 8 I/Os interface (including 3-ch AD, 1-ch DA)
- for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as 8 Push Buttons, Motor, etc.
- also integrates AD/DA function for AD/DA testing
- ISP interface (including UART0 interface): for connecting ISP modules and/or UART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- USB port: communicating with PC
- 5V DC jack
- 5V/3.3V power input/output: usually used for power output, and/or common ground with other application board
- MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- JTAG/SWD interface: for debugging/programming
- LEDs jumper
- User keys jumper
- Joystick jumper
- PS/2 jumper
For jumper 32-35:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires
- VBAT selection jumper
- short the jumper to use system power supply
- open the jumper to make it possible to connect the VBAT to external power, such as battery
Open1768 Development Board
Open1768 development board back view
Connecting to a debugger
Connecting to various peripherals
Open1768 μC/OS-II (Ⅰ)
Open1768 μC/OS-II (Ⅱ)
Open1768 μC/OS-II (Ⅲ)
Open1768 μC/OS-II (Ⅳ)
Connecting to LPC ISP (mini) via UART
Connecting to RS232 Board via USART
Connecting to RS485 Board via USART
Connecting to USB UART Board via USART
Connecting to CAN Board via CAN
8 Push Buttons on the 8 I/O interface
Connecting to 5 IO Keypad
Connecting to AD Keypad
Test Board on the AD/DA port
Connecting to FRAM Board via I2C
Multi I2C peripheral Module connected to the I2C bus
Connecting to DataFlash Board via SPI
Connecting to NRF24L01 RF Board via SPI
Connecting to Ethernet Board via Ethernet interface
Connecting to UDA1380 Board via I2S
Connecting to any accessory board you need
The Open1768 supports programming via UART BOOT LOAD, a USB TO UART accessory board is also provided in the package.
The Open1768 does NOT integrate any debugging function, a debugger is required.
The figures below shows the header pinouts of JTAG/SWD interface
Note: some of the LPC Cortex-M3 Open series development board integrates SWD only.
- Related Software
- KEIL MDK-ARM Lite Edition (32 Kbytes limited), etc.
- Demo Code (examples in C)
- Schematic (PDF)
- LPC ARM Cortex-M3 Development Documentations (Datasheets etc.)
International payment method
- Paypal US $0.00
- Credit Card US $0.00
- Amex US $0.00
- Wire Transfer charge US $15.00 banking fee.
- Moneygram US $0.00
- Western Union US $0.00
European payment method
- Sofort US $0.00
- Eps US $0.00
- Sepa US $0.00
- onlinebetalen US $0.00
- Bancontact US $0.00
- Mybank US $0.00
- YandexMoney US $0.00
- QIWI US $0.00
- WebMoney US $0.00
- Dotpay US $0.00
- P24 US $0.00
- Payu US $0.00
- Turkish Credit Bank Card US $0.00
America/Asia payment method
- Boletol US $0.00
- Itau US $0.00
- OXXO US $0.00
- Banamex US $0.00
- Bancomer US $0.00
- Santander US $0.00
- Spei US $0.00
- Paytm US $0.00
Step5:bar-code shipping tag