Price range ($)
- Users could add parts to cart and upload BOM when they searching parts, calculate cost in a second, offer you the best bill of materials.
- Some specific products need to reach the minimum order quantity.
- Users could get coupons randomly when they applied plus member. Utsource offers different buying options with different product quality from different seller stores when placing orders.
- Users could add products to“inquiry cart" and submit your inquiry, utsource will send quotation email to you.
- If you need add additional order instructions like Tax Invoice or Remark, please put them on the ordering information page.
- All order information could be checked in your "account center"page
- Please confirm the product description when placing order.
- The order can’t be canceled after shipment, so please email customer service to revise order details before shipment.
- Utsource Mobile browser version and APP could be downloaded to find parts anytime, anywhere if needed.
- Please choose right language and currency to place order if needed.
- UTSOURCE supports global payments, including mainstream US PAYPAL, credit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, JCB), WEST UNION, Moneygram;
- Popular payment in Europe: SofortBanking, Trustpay, Paysafecard;
- Middle East: CashU, Onecard;
- Southeast Asia : MOLPay;
- Russia commonly used: Qiwi, Yandex Money, WebMoney;
- The Dutch payment: iDEAL, Polish Dotpay,
- Brazilian payment: Boleto
- These above payments have a high market share in the local area with better payment experience, simpler payment method.
- USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS could be selected.
- Express: (FEDEX, UPS, DHL, TNT)Free shipping on first 0.5kg for orders over 150$, Overweight will be charged separately.
- It is available for users to select "Freight Collect"depending on their requirement
- It may cost additional remote fees for delivery if you are in a remote area.
- Shipping price for your order will be calculated automatically in the shopping cart.If you have any questions about shipping costs, you can write to us and we will confirm it manually.
- For in-stock parts, orders normally could be shipped out within 1-2days.
- Delivery date: usually 2 to 5 working days.
- Shipping Tracking Number will be sent by email or you can go to APP or website "account center" to check once your order has been shipped.
- Invoice could be downloaded from "account center" > "my invoice" if needed
Gift Coupon/Plus service
- You could receive US $5 shipping coupon (applicable to new users)
- Offer 30-day PLUS free trial service( The plus service will be stopped automatically after the end of the trial, and no extra charge will be generated. Commodity prices are usually reduced by 10%)
- “Funds account” could be used for your next order purchase If you have money that has been returned to your “Funds account”. (You could check it in “My Account” > “Funds account” )
- Utsource offers professional customer service worldwide in USA, Mexico, Brazil, Italy, France, Germany and many other places.
Returns are normally accepted when completed within 60 days from the date of the parcel delivered.
Defective ( Please provide a third party quality report of nonconforming products)
Return Freight charges must be prepaid; we will not accept COD shipments.
All UTSOURCE purchases have a 60 days money back return policy, plus a 90 days UTSOURCE warranty against any manufacturing defects.This warranty shall not apply to any item where defects have been caused by improper customer assembly, failure by customer to follow instructions, product modification, negligent or improper operation.
- AD524 Price
- AD524 Pdf
- AD524 Hard to find
- AD524 Pinout
- AD524 Obsolete
- AD524 Image
- AD524 Buy
- AD524 Picture
- AD524 Sell
- AD524 In Stock
- AD524 Search
- AD524 Distributor
- AD524 Datasheet
- AD524 New&Original
- AD524 Application
- AD524 Series
- AD524 Replacement
- AD524 TI(Analog Devices)
- AD524 find
- AD524 purchase
- AD524 need
- AD524 shopping
- AD524 store
- AD524 Cheap
- AD524 transistor
- AD524 equivalent
- AD524 Electronic Component
- AD524 Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
AD524 has several brands around the world that may have alternate names for AD524 due to regional differences or acquisition. AD524 may also be known as the following names:
Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
≥1: US $5.14000 US $4.62600
≥10: US $4.29000 US $3.86100
≥100: US $4.29000 US $3.86100
The AD524 is a precision monolithic instrumentation amplifier designed for data acquisition applications requiring high
accuracy under worst-case operating conditions. An outstanding combination of high linearity, high common mode rejection,
low offset voltage drift and low noise makes the AD524 suitable for use in many data acquisition systems. The AD524 has
an output offset voltage drift of less than 25 mV/C,input offset voltage drift of less than 0.5 mV/°C, CMR above 90 dB at
unity gain (120 dB at G = 1000) and maximum non-linearity of 0.003% at G= 1.In addition to the outstanding dc specifications,
the AD524 also has a 25 kHz gain bandwidth product (G = 1000). To make it suitable for high speed data acquisition systems
the AD524 has an output slew rate of 5 V/ms and settles in 15 m s to 0.01% for gains of 1 to 100. As a complete amplifier
the AD524 does not require any external components for fixed gains of 1, 10, 100 and 1000. For other gain settings between
1 and 1000 only a single resistor is required. The AD524 input is fully protected for both power-on and power-off fault conditions.
The AD524 IC instrumentation amplifier is available in four different versions of accuracy and operating temperature range.
The economical “A” grade, the low drift “B” grade and lower drift, higher linearity “C” grade are specified from –25°C to+85°C.
The “S” grade guarantees performance to specification over the extended temperature range–55°C to +125°C. Devices are
available in 16-lead ceramic DIP and SOIC packages and a 20-terminal leadless chip carrier.
Low Noise: 0.3 V p-p 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz
Low Nonlinearity: 0.003% (G = 1)
High CMRR: 120 dB (G = 1000)
Low Offset Voltage: 50 V
Low Offset Voltage Drift: 0.5 V/C
Gain Bandwidth Product: 25 MHz
Pin Programmable Gains of 1, 10, 100, 1000
Input Protection, Power On–Power Off
No External Components Required
MIL-STD-883B and Chips Available
16-Lead Ceramic DIP and SOIC Packages and
20-Terminal Leadless Chip Carriers Available
Available in Tape and Reel in Accordance
with EIA-481A Standard
Standard Military Drawing Also Available
Become Utsource Plus member to get a lower price.
30-day PLUS free trial for new users, you can get $14 shipping coupons, and there is no automatic renewal after free trial.Know more